Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back to my blog... 15/12/2010

Well it has been a long time since I have written on here but I have a valid excuse now days! So our little Olivia is 3 weeks today! I don't know where the time has gone?! but she is amazing, she has started smiling at us and is such a happy little girl, She has had a few sleep overs at the farm, which will become her proper home within the next few days as I am FINALLY getting my licence! I haven't been very good, I struggled with breast feeding for the last 2 and a bit weeks but it was really bringing me down, to the point of dreading feeding and I decided Olivia is better off with a happy mum and a bottle than a depressed mum and a boob! although I am still expressing every second feed, I wish I could of kept feeding but it wasn't worth it, I got very sick the other day, after getting worse over night Kieran took me to the hospital, turns out I have an internal infection from the c-section most likely in my uterus and mastitis! anything else want to go wrong?! but we are very happy and the antibiotics are working wonders, I hardly feel sick at all. I shouldnt complain tho, I have it pretty good when it comes to sleep! Olivia feeds at 9, sleeps until 2, feeds, sleeps until 6! so we get lovely nights :) hmm what else? Kieran is finally back at work properly, after having the time off with Olivia he went back to work then had so many wet days and half days so he has been abit grumpy about that but now solid work until christmas eve then a week off then abck to work.
So that seems to be about everything thats been happening with us,
Will get new photos uploaded very soon!
xx Courtney, Olivia and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment