Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blog beginnings 11/9/2010

I have decisded to start a blog all about me and my on coming family!
Well first of all th beanie in my tummy is 31 weeks today and growing bigger (and heavier) each day! my tummy is getting in the way of everything but i love it :) its getting hard to get comfortable sleeping but once i get there im fine. Kieran is going not so well, had to take him to the hospital as he has a bad flu and has spent the whole day in bed, hopefully a good sleep and some medicine will keep him feeling well! other than the flu he has been working for the last week crutching which he is enjoying and doing well at, the team starts shearing within the next week so he will start pressing, I have been working a few days a week at the news agency with mum and dad so thats been giving me something to do!
Well that seems to be all thats happened lately worth writing! will keep you posted
xox Courtney, Beanie and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment