Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally saturday! 18/9/10

Well, ill start where i left off,
I wasn't feeling right all day on thursday so mum took me down to the hospital rather than waiting for my doctors appointment, 2 and a half hours of sitting in the waiting room with magazines from may 2001 i finally got seen! luckly the doctor who was on call happened to be my obsterician so i told her what had been happening and she said it seems to be  my 'show'! so im hoping beanie holds out for a while! Kieran worked all ady still busy busy so he stayed out home and a stayed in town again on my own :( couldn't wait to get home and see him! Friday was a great day, Me and Bec went to albany for the day, we bought everything we needed for the baby shower and went out for lunch at Cossies, I also got Kierans anniversary present which he will love! (I hope) I cane home last night to spend the night with Kieran which was great :) but the house is a pig sty! and we had nothing to eat for dinner so we cooked up bacon and ate that! We fell asleep nlate but i woke up at 2 and couldnt manage to get back to sleep so me and kitten had a snuggle and a play until morning, Kieran has gone now to chop wood which he has alot to do and i caught up on some sleep. now to prepare for the baby shower!

My tummy when it first started to show at 13 weeks


My tummy now at 32 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment