Thursday, March 17, 2011

Busy day

What a busy day today has turned out to be!

Woken up at 4:45 this morning by Kieran to make his lunch, he got to feed Olivia this morning so they were both happy to spend time with eachother before he had to leave to work, me and Olivia went back to bed until 9 then My brother messaged and we decided to go to Albany, I finally got Kierans present! but wont post what it is incase he reads this! (Which I doubt will happen!) and Josh got some stuff, we came back to town and Olivia had a play at uncle Joshes house which was very fun, we then went to town to pick up some stuff, then cleaning the house! we are very excited to be going to Perth this weekend to see the family! Olivias first big trip, Hopefully she takes it well. hmm yesterday was terrible I tried to make pasta added all the ingredience and had no milk!- pasta for breakfast that is, we had no food in the house! then I wanted a coffee stupid me made it all and again no milk. then I got a phone call from a friend saying her brother had passed away the night before. so we went out for lunch to get her mind off it, Olivia was a big help with her beautiful smile :) The puppies are terrible. they destroy everything bark at ridiculous hours of the morning dig in my garden! time to find a home for the little one.

Well thats all I can think of to write about, but Ill post some pics!
xxx Courtney Olivia and Kieran

                                           Olivia with Kelvin at the lake when she was little1



My New horse Buck



No comments:

Post a Comment