Sunday, March 13, 2011

Full of questions!

So here I am keeping to my word about blogging all the time! but its only 7:13 in the morning, and so far a beautiful day! so I am off to Albany in 47 minutes to have breakfast with Lana as she is due to have her babyTOMORROW! but seems to be going in Olivias form of making her wait, fingers crossed she might go into labour today! anyway back on track- Going to albany, the weather is beautuful but for how long? no doubt we will plan for the beach, dress for summer then by 11:00 it will come over awful so I am in a pickle. I think I will pack me and Olivia a few outfits each! and charging to camera is going to happen before I leave lots of photos to take today!

Now more importantly I have a bit of a delemma- I would love to get an Iphone but they are expensive! but the phone I have now is a cheap version of an Iphone but its shit, so should I pay more and get good quality or should i cheap out and get shit again??

Second dilema- ( How can someone have so many dilemas by 7:19 in the morning!?) Kierans birthday is coming up and I have no clue what to get him! boys are so difficult to buy for! especially him because if he wants something he will just get it himself so i cant pick up little cues that he has said
 e.g
Kieran: I want a new spot light 
Me: ( Sub concioulsy) yay something i can get him!
Kieran: (2 days later) I grabbed a spotlight this afternoon.

see??! this is why i have this problem every time there is a present buying date coming up! well maybe i will just have to be inventive and find som,ething he wants but doesnt know he wants?

Its now 7:27 and I am suppose to be ready and gone by 8 and im still in bed so now i have rambled shit for a good 15 minutes i better be off!

xxx Courtney Olivia and Kieran

1 comment:

  1. For Kieran's present does he fish or shoot much?

    I usually just get Nic BCF giftcards coz I have the same problem! =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete