Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday 5/10/2010

Well its been a while since i have written... We had Paul, Claire, Tianna, Jordan and Caden come down from perth last weekend, had trev and viv over aswell for dinner so we cooked up a big bbq to take advantage of the weather! Claire stayed for the week and did an amazing job of cleaning the house, getting all the jobs done that i am struggling to do with my big tummy :) Kieran has been working hard all week pressing which he is really enjoying so thats great, I havent worked all week but i am today finally! i need some money! I have a doctors appointment today at 9:15, just a check up of the beaine :) she is getting so so big i cant understand how she could posibly get any bigger/1 there is no more room in my tummy my poor back and ribs are sore and squished, and im finally seeing why people would laugh at me when i said i would miss being pregnant... i have a feeling these last 5 weeks are going to go FOREVER.... well off to work now!
xoxo Courtney Bean and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment