Monday, October 25, 2010

25/10/2010 Monday

Well so much for writing every day! so what has been happening with us? I had an ultrasound last Wednesday thats showed she has moved back head down and is sitting nice and low so thats great news! and I also got her to make sure she was Definatly a girl as we have both been having dreams that she was going to be a boy, this got me very paranoid! after about 10 minutes of trying to look with her kicking like a frog we confermed she is a she :) So only 17 days to go until im due and I can't wait! At the rate i have been sleeping, Between back pain, indigestion, sore hips and restless legs. i swear i will get more sleep when she is here! As for kieran, he has been working hard but had Friday off, so the boys took advantage of this and spent Thursday night out marroning and didnt get in until 3.30 so i had a tired sooky boyfriend all weekend :) I worked On thursday which was exhausting but gave me something to do, Saturday we didnt do to much, set up the Horse paddock around our hose to eat down the grass, Kieran chopped and deliveed the last of his wood, Today i have been cleaning cleaning cleaning! the house looks lovely :)
And thats about all for now,
xxx Courtney Beanie and Kieran

 Here I am at 37 weeks! Huge tummy now, I cant wait :)


 Ernie, Buck and Sheep in their new paddock

Kieran and Milly having a big play in the grass

No comments:

Post a Comment