Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wednesday 6/10/2010

Wednesday... very boring so far! Me and Kieran stayed in town last night and he didnt finish work till 6 so we had a late dinner and went to bed, but staying in town means he gets up so early for work! (waking me up in the process) but this mornign i couldnt get back to sleep, I have such a sore back and find it hard to sleep now so i got up at 5 30 and have been at home reading my book, That is my day so far... My doctors appointment showed some bad news! beanie has decided to start turning back around her head is now up by my ribs! naughty baby, im hoping she corrects herslef by 36 weeks or we are going to have to make a decision weather to wait and see hope for the best or book in for a C- section, other than that, she is very healthy :) from now on i have to go to albany for my doctors appointments which is a hassle to have to travel but we knew that when we decided to have her there, Well i better go and make myself look presentabe as i am going an a lunch date with bec!
xoxo Courtney Beanine and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment