Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wednesday 27/10/2010

I am feeling a bit depressed today as i have come to the realization that i have gained 9 kg since i have been pregnant! and whats worse is it all seems to be going to the wrong places. very noticable places, i have decided that I am going on a health kick!... lets see how long that will last haha, So jsut got back from the doctors and of course there is something new to worry about, Her head is not as low as it should be and considering my family history i may have a small pelvis that has caused this and to make things worse she has her back to mine so i have to spend the rest of my pregnancy doing ridiculous poses to try and prevent back labour. what else?! well there is my whinge out the way, Me and mum went shopping Yesterday for cot sheets and stuff for Beanies room at their house, and spent lots of money on stuff that we dont really need, Baby shops seem to do that to me lately! we then came home and me and kieran went to the Circus Royal that for some strange reason came to Mount Barker rather than Albany, which would of been ok if i hadnt spent the day walking around the shops, so after 2 hours sitting at the circus I was very relieved to get home to bed, and ofcourse had a terrible sleep and got woken up by Kieran at 4:45 getting ready for work very loudly! Other than my doctors Appointment, I have done nothing but sit and watch tv all day which i just found out i was sitting wrong while doing grrrr... Only 16 more days...
Well that is all I have to add to my very cheery blog for the day,
xxx Courtney, Beanie and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment