Friday, November 19, 2010

20/11/2010- Labour?!?!??!

10:15am- So as  i was getting ready to jump in the shower i had a cramp in my tummy that felt like i had pulled a muscle, it hurt a bit but was pretty mild, it lasted around 15 seconds, then went, i had these every 5 to 10 minutes after that. Im not sure if they are contractions, so I'll keep writing thoughout the day and see what happens!

11:30am-  Still having the cramps, although they are very irregular, some are 5 minutes apart and some are up to 25 minutes apart, i havent bothered to time them or anything yet. they are not to painful but very noticeable! I messaged Kieran to let him know, he will be excited! I said not to come home from work tho because I dont think much is going to happen yet!

12:15pm-  Kieran rang, no mention of the message about the cramps, so I ask him if he got it, His reply was, "Oh yeah i got it, so what have you been up to?" Not the reaction I was hoping for! I guess not so excited then, Not much has changed still a few pains, and moving through my back a bit more now, nothing regular or to painful.

12:45pm- Have a sharp pain down my right side of my tummy, coming and going but with not much time in between, Im thinking she might just be leaning on me, still no change with the cramps tho. Knowing my luck its going to be nothing!

3:00pm  Well I went through a patch of nothing there, for maybe an hour or so, but they are back! getting a little more painful now but still nothing bad at all, Fingers crossed! Kieran is still not home from work! he has finished but he has to go from Kojonup to  frankland to home then back to town so he will be a while yet! Then we are off to albany for dinner and maybe a movie, I can't qhite wrap my head around he fact that this is our last weekend ever without being parents!

3:45pm-  So not alot has changed all day, the cramps are still here but are only a little more painful than they were this morning, and no closer together or more regular, so i guess I better wrap it up here, I'll write on a bit of paper if things start to progress and add to the blog! Wish me luck!

xxx Courtney, Beanie and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment