Sunday, November 28, 2010

Olivia rose- 4 days old already!

Well i cant believe in 40 minutes our baby girl will be exactly 4 days old! the time has flown by, she is more and more beautiful every minute of it! she is going so well, she feeds amazingly and sleeps like a...baby? lol a good baby! her jaundice has cleared up pretty well and the wound on her head has healed itself nicely. my poor tummy is healing well too, but I still look pregnant! very devostating :( I get to go home tomorrow yay! I can't wait and Kieran is so excited to get us home I think he is tired of the hosptial! not that he can complain he isnt the one stuck here! I hate it when he leaves us I wish he would stay but he has a better nights' sleep at home,
Well thats about all for today, not a great deal to talk about happening in a hospital!
I'll be writing from home soon enough!
xxx Courtney, Olivia and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment