Saturday, November 20, 2010

Update...

Well I'll use this time to update whats going on,
5:45pm- Still having cramps but they are getting worse through my back, I dont think its going to be tonight but maybe just maybe tomorrow? but for all i know it still might not be for ages! As for tonights plans we were suppose to spend this weekend together as our little 2some before it becomes the 3 of us... But in typical Kieran way of doing things, he spent the day with the boys at work then in Frankland, then invited them out for dinner with us and made plans to go to the movies to watch Jackass! which we watched last week. so I changed plans and made new reservations for all of us for dinner, told kieran, and ofcourse he is running late so looks like Hungry jacks for us- Kierans specialty when it comes to things that are important to us, Well me anyway.
so for now me and beanie will just wait, see what these contractions are doing! and see if kieran ever turns up...
Ill keep you posted, maybe I will be writing from the hospital next time??!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment