Friday, November 19, 2010

I have woken up feeling very nervous about today... I think the reality of actually having the baby has hit me, before it was kind of like, Im pregnant- take baby home get use to all of that then a bit of a blank spot for labour, now i guess its hit me, I WILL go into labour and it WILL be by monday... I am going inot the hospital today to get a mambrane sweep to try and move things along, I wish Kieran could of come with me but he has to work, same as tomorrow :( but only half a day, I would of loved our last weekend as just us to be the whole weekend but like we talked about, if he wants to take time off to spend with me and Beanie when she gets here, he has to work as much as possible before hand to make sure we can afford it. I couldn't sleep last night, Maybe I was thinking about the next few days in the back of my mind but I had so much energy! I kept waking Kieran up to talk to me, I dont think he was very impressed with that, poor boy I should of let him sleep considering we are in for such a hot day and he will be copping the heat in a shed! I get to lounge about the house with the air con. So as usual i woke up when Kieran got up for work, made a bacon sanga and watched some tv, then went back to bed and had a big sleep in!... Well thats the day so far I'll write how the hospital visit went.
xxx Courtney, Beanie and Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment