Sunday, November 21, 2010

Excited!- My last post pregnant!

It's 6:30 in the morning so I can't really talk about my day so far! I can't sleep, the tv has broken and it's raining so I'll write my blog :) Well I better start where I left off, the cramps are still there, but are so mild I think it might just be her finally dropping into my pelvis, I had one big one that I was so sure going to be the start of proper labour, but after that nothing! kind of frustrating but i know no matter what I will have her by Wednesday. 

I am so unbelievably excited for tomorrow! It's so close we get our little girl finally! even tho she made us wait 11 days longer! I think this means she is getting her naughtys out the way while she is still in my tummy and she will be a good girl for the rest of her life!... well I hope so anyway! hehe. So I'm a bit nervous, but very ready, I just cant believe it's Tomorrow, I never thought this day would actually come! I have been pregnant pretty much all year and it feels strange to know that I'm not going to be very very VERY soon!

Well what happened yesterday? We went home and Kieran mowed the lawn, I was planning to do the last little load of washing and the house would be spotless... Wrong. The Kitchen and laundry windows had been left open and the house was covered from top to bottom with moths! mostly all dead but the amount was crazy! so we had to clean the whole house again! we came back to town and didn't do a great deal, went to bed pretty early but i just couldn't sleep! so today's plans are to get a million magazines to take to the hospital, do all our washing we will need for the next few nights, Kieran is working but only for 3 runs as it has rained all night and all morning so he will have wet sheep, Head to Albany for the night, maybe have a nice dinner and movies on the couch =] then Tomorrow Kieran gets his AWFUL haircut fixed... I will get a photo of it and post it coz its actually so funny, (He did it himself) have a little waste of time around town then go to the Hosptial at lunch! By wednesday we will have a baby!!!!

Well that is about it, my last blog as a pregnant person! No doubt I won't be writing for the next week or so, I'm sure the blog will be the last thing on my mind! but I will be able to write a big exciting one all about my little girl! I will finally be able to have my perfect little family join our BIG family! who of course I should thank now for always being there for us and being so supportive! we love you all for it =]

So I guess I'll end it there, Im so excited I could find things to ramble on about for days! I'm sure You will all hear the news as soon as anything happens :)
xxx Courtney, Beanie and Kieran!

1 comment:

  1. The dates on the Blogger are wrong... :( Its actually the 22/11/2010

    ReplyDelete