Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 2...or 3...or something?!

So its the 27th, my baby girl is 3 days old today! although it feels like its been 1 continuous day having only about 10 hours sleep since Tuesday! she is getting more and more beautiful every day! not alot significant has happened, well not for you to read about anyway! but exciting things for us at the moment are that she passed her hearing test with flying colours, she is a big greedy guts and feeds really well, I am able to move around well, and can do almost everything without help now, I have my drip and cathiter out and she normally sleeps well, not so good, she has jaundice but not to a point where she needs treatment, My milk is coming in so my boobs have grown about 20 cup sizes in 5 minutes and the new milk upsets her tummy so it takes longer to settle her now, I had to hlod her while she got her guthery test which was sad it really upset her, this has all been hard as Kieran worked all day yesterday and went out to celebrate last night then went fishing this morning which was a bit selfish coz i could really do with the help, but i have been pushing along on my own, I think I over did things yesterday and my wound is making me pay for it today! Mum, dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Nan, Grandad, Josh, Bec and Chloe are all coming to visit today so we have a big afternoon ahead of us, im gonna make the most of the quiet morning and hope Kieran gets here before then to spend a bit of family time with her. Well thats about it for us, I'll put up pics!!
xxx Courtney, Olivia and Kieran
 Our beautiful Olivia rose at 1 day old having a cuddle with her mummy, she is such a big girl!



Olivia cuddling with daddy, only a few hours old, poor boy looks exhausted! not that he can complain he did the easy bit!


 Our little princess staring at her dad :) she is so perfect!


Cheeky little girl poking her tongue out for a photo to send her daddy while at work, this is what she thinks of him leaving her!

No comments:

Post a Comment